ENOC Careers Jobs Recruitment 2021 in Dubai: Emirates National Oil Company Group (ENOC) is a leading integrated global oil and gas player operating across the energy sector value chain. A wholly-owned company of the Government of Dubai, ENOC Group offers a diverse portfolio of assets operating across five business segments: Supply, Trading and Processing, Terminals, Marketing, Retail and Exploration and Production. Servicing thousands of customers across 60 markets, the Group employs a workforce of over 9,000 employees and is deploying its world-class customer service, latest innovations and technologies and best practices towards the UAE’s social and economic development.
Looking for Jobs in Dubai UAE? ENOC Jobs Dubai is the right choice for you.- Searching for ENOC jobs in Dubai? We listed all the latest job vacancies directly from the ENOC Careers page.
Founded in 1993, Emirates National Oil Company (ENOC) is a diversified oil and gas group, supplying energy to not just Dubai and the UAE, but also internationally to the Middle East, Europe and Africa. The company is wholly owned by the Dubai Government. Over the years, it has made noteworthy contributions to Dubai’s continued drive towards economic diversification and sustainable development.
ENOC Careers offers a diverse range of career opportunities for talented, bright and ambitious individuals. The company aims to provide both efficiency and performance in oil and gas production and supply to its customers across the world-ENOC Jobs Dubai
ENOC Jobs Dubai
ENOC Careers offers a diverse range of career opportunities for talented, bright and ambitious individuals. The company aims to provide both efficiency and performance in oil and gas production and supply to its customers across the world.
Company/Organization: Emirates National Oil Company Group (ENOC)
• Job Location: Dubai, U.A.E
• Nationality: Any
• Qualification: Bachelor Degree/Diploma/High School
• Salary: Not Disclosed
• Experience: Minimum 1 to 2 Years
- Execute an annual recruitment plan to outline the most appropriate approaches and processes for identifying and selecting high caliber talent for technical and non-technical vacancies into required roles in a timely manner, incorporating Emiratization objectives.
- Conduct proper sourcing of candidates through different portals and sources to ensure attracting and getting relevant applicants.
- Conduct first level screening and shortlisting process, along with the HRBPs as per the guidelines to ensure timely and efficient completion and documentation of activities
- Work with the Business Heads and HR Business Partners to arrange for the interviews and ensure the process is completed within the agreed timelines.
- Communicate the results to the applicants to ensure proper communication of next steps
- Maintain professional relations with local, regional and international recruitment agencies in order to source qualified candidates.
- Implement the end-end assessment and selection process and ensure its fairness and objectivity.
- Recommend appropriate methods of recruitment and selection, provide guidance on available and viable alternatives.
- Develop proposals and cost analyses for recruitment campaigns and obtain approval for the same, from line management.
- Ensure proper record keeping of the recruitment process on the recruitment system to ensure accuracy of information/
- Provide generalist services including preparation of recruiting materials, application review and evaluation, and preparation and evaluation of written and practical tests.
- Develop and revise recruitment specifications for each vacancy.
- Coordinate requests for temporary staffing services and monitor the cost of such temporary staff.
- Participate in the selection of overseas recruitment service providers and monitor that they comply with the requirements outlined in the supplier contract.
- Coordinate with external agencies to progress recruitment activities.